01. 10. 2015New DIGI TV Starts Broadcasting
Today, long-awaited, New DIGI TV has been launched. In a technology modernization process, up to 15 000 set-top-box device replacements will be carried out every month. Overall investments of LAMA ENERGY GROUP, the owner of DIGI TV, are estimated at up to 300 million CZK.
20. 08. 2015LAMA ENERGY GROUP Revenues for 2014 Reached More Than 28 Billion CZK, EBITDA 703 Millions
The LAMA ENERGY GROUP holding has published their economic results for 2014. Overall revenues approached the mark of 30 billion CZK, meaning an annual increase of 80%. EBITDA increased from 611 million CZK in 2013 to 703 million in 2014. Most of the increment has been generated by the North American PETROLAMA ENERGY CANADA Inc. However, the biggest share of new investments is still oriented to the Czech Republic.
21. 04. 2015LAMA ENERGY GROUP acquires DIGI CZ from RCS&RDS
LAMA ENERGY GROUP s.r.o. (LAMA), a Czech privately owned investment group engaged primarily in the exploration, production and sale of oil & gas and production and sale of utilities, has acquired DIGI Czech Republic s.r.o. (DIGI CZ) from RCS & RDS S.A. (RCS&RDS), a major telecommunication operator in South-Eastern Europe head-quartered in Romania. DIGI CZ is a leading Czech direct-to-home (DTH) operator. The transaction was completed on 21th April, 2015. The parties have agreed not to disclose the transaction value.
31. 01. 2015LAMA ENERGY GROUP Announces Its Acquisition of a Majority Interest in the Kyjov Heating Plant
The LAMA ENERGY GROUP has agreed with the former owners of the Kyjov Heating Plant – E.ON and RWE – to purchase their entire interest in the heating plant. Through a special purpose subsidiary, Lama will become the majority owner of the Kyjov Heating Plant with 99.3% of the shares. The owner of the remaining shares (0.7%) is the town of Kyjov. The contract for the transfer of the shares was approved at the January 2015 general meeting of the Kyjov Heating Plant’s shareholders, at which time the transfer of ownership took place.
26. 08. 2013Thanks to LAMA Energy, SOS Children’s Villages is to save hundreds of thousands of Czech crowns on electricity and gas.
In July 2013, the non-profit organization SOS Children’s Villages started to buy gas and electricity from LAMA Energy.
LAMA Energy, an electricity and gas supplier for more than 50,000 supply points, is preparing new discounts for household customers. Gas prices will lower by 1st November 2013; a price reduction for electricity will follow with a two month interval, probably from 1st January 2014.
Хорватская Нова Вес – С помощью уникальной технологии нефтяники оживляют скважины в Бржецлаве, благодаря чемуим не придётся преждевременно покинуть недовыработанное месторождение. Кроме того это сэкономит десятки миллионов крон на закладке новой скважины. Кроме нефти и газа там нашли миллионнолетнюю морскую воду.